Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25

A new day, new beginning!

I just started my blog, so I should tell you a bit about me: I bought my PS Vita about two months ago. I had a PSP before that, and I enjoyed it immensely. I liked it to the extent that I promised to buy a Vita as soon as it came out, because I thought, hey, it's just a big PSP, right? So when it came out, I sold my PSP to get my Vita.

As it turned out, it was much more, and much much better.

So far, I have purchased 5 games for my Vita:
-Resistance: Burning Skies
-WipEout 2048
-Gravity Rush
-Mortal Kombat
-MotorStorm RC

I am enjoying these games very much. I plan to rant on these games for a while, expressing my thoughts and opinions about these games. I would like to hear what you think about these games and my opinion, too.

I plan on buying good games when they come out, so tell me which one to buy, and I'll rant about it when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment